Someone from our staff will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your appointment
- On the day of your appointment, you will receive a call from a Samco Facilities Maintenance technician to verify that someone over the age of 18 is at the appliance location and that weare in route.
- For the technician’s safety, we cannot perform service if pets are not secured behind closed doors prior to arrival.
- If the appliance isn’t accessible or pets are not secured, the service call may need to be rescheduled.
- We will expect anyone in the home to practice safe social distancing while our technician is performing service at the residence. Please keep at least 6 feet between you and the technician at all times.
- If you have access to a mask, please wear it at all times while the technician is in your home.
Trip Charge : $95
Plus any Parts & Labor
If the repair is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, there will be no charges for the covered parts and labor.
For repairs not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, our charges include a trip charge of $95 plus labor and parts. If you choose not to have the repair, the charge will be $95 for travel and estimate. A minimum labor charge may be assessed for the technician’s time to perform additional performance testing or instruction.
Payment is due at the time of service.
We accept Check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover for payment of services, we do not accept cash as a form of payment.